- 26.06.2021 — 24.10.2021.
- Tuesday to Sunday from 10 am to 5 pm.
- Closed on Monday.
- For our three museum location, you can make a reservation for free via this link.
- Our outdoor locations are permanently accessible.
The Parko parking service can help you find the most suitable parking space in Kortrijk.
Before you visit Paradise, you can visit our central information point in the Belfry on the Grand Place. You can go there for:
- General information.
- A free city plan.
- Purchase of books or the Paradise Catalogue.
- Practical information.
All Paradise locations are wheelchair accessible, except:
- The Broel Tower (no. 12).
- The bridge between the Broel Towers (cobblestones).
Track and distance
The entire track is about 8 km. Reservations must be made for the museum locations (Kortrijk 1302, Stables and Texture Museum). Schedule approximately 30 minutes for each museum location to visit and a 15 minute walk between these locations.